Welcome to Adelaide Naturopathy Clinic.
A few words about me
Hello, I have substantial experience in treating all types of Skin and Women’s Health Disorders including Anxiety and Fatigue issues. Currently i am treating a number of Oncology Patients for supportive therapies. With over 35 years of experience in the Natural Health Profession, I can help you to find a solution to your health issue .
As a Senior Medical Herbalist, I have studied with many masters of Herbal Medicine. I bring a non- judgmental, compassionate approach to healing combined with a deep knowledge of both Eastern and Western Traditions.
I am a professional Naturopath / Herbalist / Nutritionist / Reflexologist . I am registered with the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS), member number 0025.
Although my main clinic focus is Herbal Medicine with Medical Pulse and tongue diagnosis , i do practice Reflexology to a high skill level which many find useful to either maintain their health on a regular basis or to work on a health issue .
Herbal Medicine is used to promote the body’s remarkable self -healing abilities, prevent disease, enhance vitality, and improve overall health. Herbal medicine has evolved over the years to include both modern and traditional approaches to formulas and preparations. At the clinic, Encapsulated formulas are prescribed based on your individual diagnosis and condition.
Nutritional Therapy is at the foundation of health as we are what we eat and think, Nutritional Therapy looks at the individual needs of the person and their constitution and formulates plans for strengthening the body’s nutritional needs for treating various disorders /
Treats disorders mainly through working reflexes on the feet which reflect the body as a whole. Working on these reflexes can bring about Balance and Equilibrium to the body’s systems which in turn will affect blood flow to organs, glands, and tissues. Modern Reflexology involves the use of Foot, and Ear Reflexology for effective results . I practice Modern Reflexology which is more detailed and provides better outcomes .
- All states of deficiency such as chronic fatigue, recuperative stroke, Adrenal Depletion
- All Gynecological disorders such as Endometriosis, Painful Periods. Polycystic ovaries and irregular menstruation,
- Muscular Disorders – Arthritis, tendonitis, low back pain, and Sciatica
- Respiratory disorders including Bronchitis, Asthma, and COPD
- Digestive disorders such as irritable bowel, Gastric reflux, abdominal bloating, and even in cases of Ulcerative Colitis.
- Immune disorders and Immune deficiency especially Cancer Support Therapies where there may be low white cell blood count.